Breaking News: Less people are smoking today

Holy shit! People today are not as dumb as they appear! With the millions upon millions of scientific reports on how bad smoking is for us, how its literally a ticking time bomb waiting to explode inside our bodies, people are actually listening? Well done, humanity.

The nation seems to be kicking its smoking habit faster than ever before. The rate of smoking among adults in the U.S. fell to 15 percent last year thanks to the biggest one-year decline in more than 20 years, according to a new government report.
The rate fell 2 percentage points from 2014, when about 17 percent of adults in a large national survey said they had recently smoked. - NBC

15% of adults in the US are still willingly killing themselves to "look cool," while the other 85% of us are busy doing a lot of this......

Ain't nobody got time for this....

I'm proud of humanity, sure this is going to lead to additional overpopulation problems, but, at least more people are using their brains.

PS. Every single time I pass a smoke shop, I have to restrain myself from walking in and lighting the place on fire. Smoke shops are some of the dumbest places on the planet.